Lakeside Winter Park is slated as a new shopping center off US Highway 17-92 in Winter Park at Morse Blvd. The former Seventh Day Adventists Health System offices and an adjacent motel will be raised on the 3.9 acre site next to Hillstone Restaurant to make way for the development that will be anchored by the first Trader Joe’s in central Florida. Its cult followers will be excited.
Trader Joe’s will take 12,500 square feet of the proposed 32,00 square foot center. The cost is given as $21.5 million.
Located in the popular Retail Corridor of Winter Park, Florida, Lakeside is the latest endeavor by Unicorp National Developments and is sure to be another popular development in Winter Park.
Unicorp National Development Inc. will build the new center promising pedestrian attractive public spaces with landscaping. The development will also contain specialty shops and upscale lakeside dining venues with patios on Lake Killarney.
- 32,500 Cars a day on Highway 17-92
- 2 Entrances (One Fully Signalized)
- 8,936 population in a 1 mile radius
- 246,704 in a 5 mile Radius
- $78,745, Average household Income in 3 mile radius
- 1/4 Mile South Of Winter Park Village
- Immediately next door to record sale setting Hilstone Restaurant
- Minutes from Park Avenue & Rollins College